Useful Websites for the Community
To explore more about the Teaneck community and Bergen County as well as information about New Jersey, here are some useful links:
- Teaneck Township Website
- Teaneck Chamber of Commerce
- Teaneck Volunteer Ambulance Corps
- Holy Name Medical Center at Teaneck
- Teaneck-Hackensack Campus of Fairleigh Dickinson University
- Cedar Lane, Special Improvement District in Teaneck
- Garden Club of Teaneck
- Jewish Center of Teaneck
- Temple Emeth
- Bergen County Historical Society
- Bergen County Official Website
- Bergen County Department of Health Services
- Bergen County Technical Schools & Special Services
- Bergen Record
- United Jewish Community Federation of Bergen County & North Hudson
- North Jersey Community
Find The Record newspaper for Bergen County here.
- New Jersey Online
- Find The Star-Ledger newspaper here.
- State of New Jersey Website
- NJ Helps
A “one-stop” shopping resource for the wide range of programs, information and services provided by the Department of Human Services and its partners, to assist individuals, families and communities in throughout the State of New Jersey.
- Find a Physician through the New Jersey State Board of Medical Examiners website
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Workforce New Jersey Public Information Network (WNJPIN)
It is the first technological component of New Jersey's One-Stop Career Center System, offering self-service to government services and information.
- Health Insurance Marketplace for Individuals
- If you live in New Jersey, you’ll use HealthCare.gov to apply for coverage, compare plans, and enroll. Specific plans and prices will be available on October 1, 2013, when Marketplace open enrollment begins. Coverage can start as soon as January 1, 2014.