Teaneck Public Library's Online Reference Service
- Include your name, full address and telephone number with your request.
- Be specific, providing as much relevant information as possible.
- If you have already searched for an answer to your question, please indicate the sources consulted.
- Complex questions may require a mail response and there may be a charge for postage or photocopying.
- Email will be checked daily Monday - Friday. We will provide an answer to your question as soon as possible.
- This service is provided to Teaneck residents and to individuals whose question involves Teaneck.
- This service is NOT provided for the purpose of answering questions related to the circulation of library materials. It is for REFERENCE QUESTIONS only.
- To reserve a book, go to BCCLS website.