At the library, skilled staff is on hand for one-on-one meetings matched to your research needs and your schedule.
- For Teaneck residents only. All ages. Meetings are 30-45 minutes in length.
- Include your name, full address, telephone and Library card number with your request.
- Be specific, providing as much relevant information as possible.
- If you have already searched for an answer to your question, please indicate the sources consulted.
- Email will be checked daily Monday - Friday. We will do our best to accommodate your schedule when possible.
- Examples of meeting requests: eLibrary or computer instruction; job searching; business resources; research help; local history or genealogy research; readers advisory, etc.